Barton 'soaked' in bar bust-up
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Cliff Sobel/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Digital8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Loccisano/GettyImages.com9 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 11
Mischa Barton was left spooked during her Halloween festivities over the weekend after a fellow clubgoer threw a drink over her.
The former The O.C. actress was partying in New York on All Hallows' Eve when she was soaked by a man who claimed the star had trodden on his foot.
According to RadarOnline.com, the actress retaliated by dousing the rude reveler with her own beverage.
But the upset didn't stop there: the website claims Barton's protective pal approached the guy and the confrontation turned nasty, with the pair brawling in the bar.
A source tells the site the man was eventually ejected from the venue with "a gash to his head and his knee was all cut up."
A rep for the actress has refused to comment on the reports.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »