Barton 'soaked' in bar bust-up
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Cliff Sobel/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Digital8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Loccisano/GettyImages.com9 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 11
Mischa Barton was left spooked during her Halloween festivities over the weekend after a fellow clubgoer threw a drink over her.
The former The O.C. actress was partying in New York on All Hallows' Eve when she was soaked by a man who claimed the star had trodden on his foot.
According to RadarOnline.com, the actress retaliated by dousing the rude reveler with her own beverage.
But the upset didn't stop there: the website claims Barton's protective pal approached the guy and the confrontation turned nasty, with the pair brawling in the bar.
A source tells the site the man was eventually ejected from the venue with "a gash to his head and his knee was all cut up."
A rep for the actress has refused to comment on the reports.
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite