Ben Affleck - Turning Back The Hands Of Time
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Riquet/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: WINSLOW TOWNSON/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Headlinephoto / Splash News/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News15 of 17
- Photo: KIM D. JOHNSON/Invision/AP16 of 17
Does Ben Affleck have Bieber fever?
The Oscar winner was spotted in Santa Monica, California on Sunday, sporting a new, younger looking ‘do.
We don't know what's behind Ben's boyishly handsome new look, but he's looking great as he prepares to turn 39-years-old next month.
So what's next for the multi-talented star? Following the success of "The Town," he'll star and direct in yet another film; this time, it's the real-life CIA caper film titled "Argo."
Affleck will play Tony Mendez, the CIA infiltration expert who used the guise of a Hollywood production to rescue six Americans who were trapped in Iran during the hostage crisis.
The film - based on a Wired magazine article titled “How the CIA Used a Fake Sci-Fi Flick to Rescue Americans from Tehran” - will also star John Goodman, and Oscar winner Alan Arkin; George Clooney is among the producers.
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Brad and Angelina to George and Amal, get the scoop on Hollywood's two biggest weddings of the year.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Jessica Simpson, check out more of the best makeover stars underwent this year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Advice
From Crowd Ignite