Ben Affleck - Turning Back The Hands Of Time
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Riquet/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: WINSLOW TOWNSON/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Headlinephoto / Splash News/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News15 of 17
- Photo: KIM D. JOHNSON/Invision/AP16 of 17
Does Ben Affleck have Bieber fever?
The Oscar winner was spotted in Santa Monica, California on Sunday, sporting a new, younger looking ‘do.
We don't know what's behind Ben's boyishly handsome new look, but he's looking great as he prepares to turn 39-years-old next month.
So what's next for the multi-talented star? Following the success of "The Town," he'll star and direct in yet another film; this time, it's the real-life CIA caper film titled "Argo."
Affleck will play Tony Mendez, the CIA infiltration expert who used the guise of a Hollywood production to rescue six Americans who were trapped in Iran during the hostage crisis.
The film - based on a Wired magazine article titled “How the CIA Used a Fake Sci-Fi Flick to Rescue Americans from Tehran” - will also star John Goodman, and Oscar winner Alan Arkin; George Clooney is among the producers.
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite