Ben Affleck - Turning Back The Hands Of Time
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Riquet/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: WINSLOW TOWNSON/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Headlinephoto / Splash News/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News15 of 17
- Photo: KIM D. JOHNSON/Invision/AP16 of 17
Does Ben Affleck have Bieber fever?
The Oscar winner was spotted in Santa Monica, California on Sunday, sporting a new, younger looking ‘do.
We don't know what's behind Ben's boyishly handsome new look, but he's looking great as he prepares to turn 39-years-old next month.
So what's next for the multi-talented star? Following the success of "The Town," he'll star and direct in yet another film; this time, it's the real-life CIA caper film titled "Argo."
Affleck will play Tony Mendez, the CIA infiltration expert who used the guise of a Hollywood production to rescue six Americans who were trapped in Iran during the hostage crisis.
The film - based on a Wired magazine article titled “How the CIA Used a Fake Sci-Fi Flick to Rescue Americans from Tehran” - will also star John Goodman, and Oscar winner Alan Arkin; George Clooney is among the producers.
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTprison book
From Crowd Ignite