Biel says Timberlake engagement is 'wonderful'
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: (AP Photo/Marine Corps Base Quantico Public Affairs, Lance Cpl. Emmanuel Ramos/.3 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: @jessicabiel/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks15 of 16
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Jessica Biel says that before Justin Timberlake proposed, she didn't expect to ever get married.
RELATED: Celeb Engagement Rings
The 30-year-old actress told The Associated Press on Friday that she feels "wonderful" about the engagement. Biel and Timberlake, 31, reportedly became engaged late last year but rarely speak publicly about their relationship.
Biel called the engagement "wonderful. It's actually not anything I ever really thought was going to happen to me or that I really wanted. And when it happened it just seemed — it just was right."
No wedding date has been made public.
Biel is promoting "Total Recall," which also stars Colin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale and Bryan Cranston.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »