Bikini-Clad Natalie Portman Plays on the Beach With Aleph
- Photo: Ibanez/NPG1 of 18
- Photo: CPR/Premiere/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 18
- Photo: CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA4 of 18
- Photo: Mario Santoro /Christopher Smith/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 18
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG6 of 18
- Photo: MATU/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 18
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks9 of 18
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: DMac/RR/Fame Flynet11 of 18
- Photo: Peter, NPG/.12 of 18
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean/NPG13 of 18
- Photo: Peter, Dean/NPG14 of 18
- Photo: Ibanez, Respicio, Dean/NPG15 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 18
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean//NPG17 of 18
It's hard to believe Natalie Portman gave birth just one year ago.
The Oscar winner, 31, recently showed off her stunning post-baby body on the beach alongside her new husband, Benjamin Millepied (the couple tied the knot on Aug. 4) and their 14-month-old son, Aleph, on the beach at the Parrot Cay Resort in Turks and Caicos.
Their beach time may in fact be a delayed honeymoon for the "Black Swan" actress and her choreographer love; instead of jetting off to an exotic location after exchanging vows, the couple instead opted to attend a Los Angeles Philharmonic concert on the Tuesday following their nuptials.
"She has this glow about her these days," a source close to Portman recently told Us Weekly about the star's new life as a mom and wife. "There's been a change in her since the little man arrived. She and Benjamin are so content."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »