Blake Lively is the new face of L'Oreal
- Photo: @lorealparisfr/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: GIA/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Life is good for Blake Lively.
The 26-year-old beauty has just been named the new face of L'Oreal, marking her first major makeup campaign. L'Oreal Paris announced the big news Tuesday on their Instagram account.
"Annonce exclusive: Nous souhaitons la bienvenue à la somptueuse et talentueuse Blake Lively, nouvelle ambassadrice L'Oréal Paris! Définitivement elle le vaut bien!" the brand wrote, with the rough translation being: "Exclusive announcement! We're excited to welcome the gorgeous and talented Blake Lively, our new lady ambassador! She's definitely worth it!"
Though Blake has seemed to cool off on film roles since marrying Ryan Reynolds last September, her fashion profile remains as enviable as ever. Blake has already landed coveted campaigns with Chanel and Gucci.
In September, she told Vogue UK that she's launching her own lifestyle brand.
"The main element of it is that it's about storytelling and it's about living a very one-of-a-kind, curated life, and how to achieve that. There's nothing like it out there -- it's without a genre," she said. "I have so many passions outside of acting and things that I grew up being good at and that I don't utilize when acting. Acting was something that my family did so I just kind of got into it by default, but there was so much that I cultivated, thinking that I wouldn't be an actor."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite