Blake Lively Reunites With Leonardo DiCaprio in Santa Barbara
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: Fairchild Archive/.9 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Pacific Coast News12 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN13 of 14
Their love knows no distance!
Though Blake Lively recently returned to New York to film scenes for "Gossip Girl"'s fifth season, the 23-year-old actress met up with new beau Leonardo DiCaprio in Santa Barbara, Calif. Wednesday.
The lovey-dovey twosome were spotted shopping for Carrera X-cede shades at the Solstice Sunglass Boutique. Known for her impeccable style, Lively helped DiCaprio, 35, find the perfect pair of sunglasses.
The coupled talked quietly as they browsed the store, never letting go of one another. "They seemed very much in love," a store rep tells Us Weekly. "They were in the store for about 10 minutes before a crowd of fans noticed them and they rushed out."
Since they began dating in May, the couple has been spotted everywhere from Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif. to European hotspots like Monte Carlo, Venice, Italy and Saint-Paul de Vence, France.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »