Blue Ivy Carter Is Destined for Stardom, Predicts Gwyneth Paltrow
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.2 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.4 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.5 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital11 of 12
She's only 7 weeks old, but Blue Ivy Carter is destined to become a star like her parents, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z.
"She is going to be an entertainer," Gwyneth Paltrow, 39, explained to Hollywood Life at the Governors Ball on Sunday. "She just has this glow around her like her mother."
Paltrow has been close pals with the hip-hop power couple for more than a decade. "Beyonce is doing great," Paltrow said of the first-time mom, who welcomed Blue Ivy in New York on Jan. 7. "She's just a natural at being a mom."
As for Blue Ivy? "She's stunning," Paltrow gushed. "She has the most beautiful eyes."
Though Paltrow wowed at Sunday's Academy Awards in Los Angeles wearing a Tom Ford design, Knowles, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, were on the opposite coast dining in New York's West Village on Saturday afternoon.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »