Kate Bosworth: Michael 'Polish is my life partner'
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: J.Sciulli/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
Actress Kate Bosworth has confirmed her relationship with Michael Polish, calling the director her "life partner".
The blonde beauty sparked dating rumors after stepping out with the independent filmmaker following her break-up from "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard earlier this year (2011).
Now Bosworth has opened up about her romance with Polish, who directed her in his upcoming project "Big Sur."
She tells The Sunday Times Style Magazine, "He's a special one. There's nobody in the world I admire or respect more. When I look at him, it's not a crazy infatuation, it's more like we are each other's life partners."
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out Christina Aguilera's worst looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Mariah Carey to Justin Timberlake, check out the most memorable celeb holiday cards from over the years.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Liev Schreiber, Lily Aldridge and more stars spend Sunday Funday with their kids on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Almost a year after divorcing Russell Brand, see how Katy Perry spent the past year as a single lady.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite