Kate Bosworth: Michael 'Polish is my life partner'
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: J.Sciulli/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
Actress Kate Bosworth has confirmed her relationship with Michael Polish, calling the director her "life partner".
The blonde beauty sparked dating rumors after stepping out with the independent filmmaker following her break-up from "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard earlier this year (2011).
Now Bosworth has opened up about her romance with Polish, who directed her in his upcoming project "Big Sur."
She tells The Sunday Times Style Magazine, "He's a special one. There's nobody in the world I admire or respect more. When I look at him, it's not a crazy infatuation, it's more like we are each other's life partners."
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »