Brad, Angelina's Kids Have Playdate With Johnny Depp's Family
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 8
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Talk about a power playdate!
On Sunday, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took four of their kids -- Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 3 -- to Johnny Depp’s house in Venice, Italy. Depp, 46, has two kids, Lily-Rose, 10, and Jack, 7, with longtime partner Vanessa Paradis.
Jolie and Depp are currently shooting the dramatic thriller "The Tourist" in Paris and Venice.
This weekend wasn't the first time that the costars have bonded: Us Weekly recently reported that they've been having lunch with crew members on the Venice set.
Meanwhile, the Jolie-Pitt clan has spent lots of time playing tourists themselves in and around Venice during Jolie's downtime.
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite