Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Celebrate Jonah Hill's 28th Birthday
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 21
- Photo: WENN3 of 21
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 21
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 21
- Photo: Venturelli/WireImage7 of 21
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News8 of 21
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP9 of 21
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP10 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com11 of 21
- Photo: Paul Zimmerman/Barry Brecheisen/WireImage.com12 of 21
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter13 of 21
- Photo: WENN14 of 21
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks15 of 21
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage17 of 21
- Photo: GEP/ZJXF/WENN18 of 21
- Photo: MacFarlane/Papapress/Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage20 of 21
Happy birthday from Brangelina!
Jonah Hill's 28th birthday party at La Descarga in Hollywood, Calif., was quite the star-studded affair. A source tells Us Weekly that Hill's "Moneyball" costar, Brad Pitt, came out for the bash, as did Angelina Jolie and Zooey Deschanel.
Pitt, 48, and Jolie, 36, stayed for about two hours at the fete. "They danced a little bit," adds the source. "Angelina had a glass of wine in her hand."
The couple -- who let Hill live in their New Orleans home for four months while he was filming "21 Jump Street" -- left around 12:30 a.m., right before the dance party got crazy.
According to a source, Deschanel was "tearing up the dance floor" while DJ Bobby French spun for the night. Hill danced with "several different girls" throughout the evening.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite