Brad Pitt Narrowly Missed Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux at Movie Theater
- Photo: MICHEL SPINGLER/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: AP/People7 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/(inset) AP/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Starpix/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com15 of 16
It was bound to happen sooner or later.
For the first time since their 2005 divorce, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston nearly came face-to-face at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood Friday.
Pitt, 47, took four of his children with Angelina Jolie -- Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5 -- to see the 2:00 showing of Martin Scorsese's "Hugo," starring Chloe Moretz, Sacha Baron Cohen and Jude Law.
Once the family flick ended, Pitt and his brood headed to the parking garage just as Aniston, 42, and current love Justin Theroux entered the theater for a later showing.
"Justin and Jennifer skipped the popcorn and went straight in. Like five minutes later, Brad and the kids came out of the theater," a source tells X17. "They just missed each other!"
Perhaps it was a good thing the ex-spouses managed to steer clear of each other. "They don't talk," an Aniston insider told Us Weekly in September. "She will always think of him as a jerk."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite