Brad Pitt puts Malibu house up for sale
- Photo: RRE/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP2 of 19
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 19
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 19
- Photo: Splash News6 of 19
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 19
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Simon Earl/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: Earl/Parsons/Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Retna Ltd.17 of 19
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com18 of 19
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Brad Pitt is set to boost his bank account after putting his Malibu estate on the market for $13.7 million.
The four-bedroom, four-bathroom house, which faces the Pacific Ocean, obviously doesn't have enough room for his and wife Angelina Jolie's six-strong brood of children and is now up for sale.
RELATED: Brad Pitt Talks 'Moneyball'
To entice buyers, the property also has a heated pool, a private tennis court and stair access to a private cove.
Pitt also successfully applied for planning permission to add another floor on to the single level home.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSinging Queens
From Crowd Ignite