Brad Pitt puts Malibu house up for sale
- Photo: RRE/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP2 of 19
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 19
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 19
- Photo: Splash News6 of 19
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 19
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Simon Earl/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: Earl/Parsons/Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Retna Ltd.17 of 19
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com18 of 19
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Brad Pitt is set to boost his bank account after putting his Malibu estate on the market for $13.7 million.
The four-bedroom, four-bathroom house, which faces the Pacific Ocean, obviously doesn't have enough room for his and wife Angelina Jolie's six-strong brood of children and is now up for sale.
RELATED: Brad Pitt Talks 'Moneyball'
To entice buyers, the property also has a heated pool, a private tennis court and stair access to a private cove.
Pitt also successfully applied for planning permission to add another floor on to the single level home.
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Chris Hemsworth's #TBT photo with brother Liam, plus more of the "Thor" star's best Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George Clooney to Christian Bale, check out the hunky leading men who've played Batman through the years.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »