Brad Pitt Rescues Woman While Filming 'World War Z'
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 18
- Photo: MMF/ZJF/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Stephen Butler/Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: New York/Promotional6 of 18
- Photo: Earl/Parsons/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Retna Ltd.10 of 18
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com11 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 18
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/17 of 18
Brad Pitt isn't just a good-looking movie star: he's also an everyday hero!
The 47-year-old father of six was filming a scene for his new movie, "World War Z," in Glasgow, Scotland Thursday when one of 700 extras stumbled to the ground and was nearly trampled.
Without hesitating, Pitt scooped the woman up and brought her back to her feet.
"Lots of people hurt themselves and Brad came to the rescue of one woman who slipped," a set source told The Scottish Sun. "I don't think she could believe it when Brad picked her up."
"He didn't have time to speak to her as it was mid-shoot. But she said afterwards how grateful she was, despite having a badly grazed knee."
The woman wasn't the only extra who was injured during the intense World War Z shoot. "Loads of extras suffered bumps and scrapes during the battle scene," the set insider revealed. "An extra playing a soldier was even hit by a moving car, ending up on the vehicle's bonnet, but fortunately he escaped unhurt."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Take a look at some of Katy Perry's most talked-about looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Blake Lively and Duchess Kate's growing baby bumps on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Hudson, Michelle Williams, and Paris Hilton all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Worst Fall Trends
From Jessica Simpson to Heidi Klum, check out these A-listers and their worst fall fashion duds.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian shares pictures from her recent trip to Disneyland on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBiel Pregnant?
From Crowd Ignite