Brad Pitt Rescues Woman While Filming 'World War Z'
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 18
- Photo: MMF/ZJF/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Stephen Butler/Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: New York/Promotional6 of 18
- Photo: Earl/Parsons/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Retna Ltd.10 of 18
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com11 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 18
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/17 of 18
Brad Pitt isn't just a good-looking movie star: he's also an everyday hero!
The 47-year-old father of six was filming a scene for his new movie, "World War Z," in Glasgow, Scotland Thursday when one of 700 extras stumbled to the ground and was nearly trampled.
Without hesitating, Pitt scooped the woman up and brought her back to her feet.
"Lots of people hurt themselves and Brad came to the rescue of one woman who slipped," a set source told The Scottish Sun. "I don't think she could believe it when Brad picked her up."
"He didn't have time to speak to her as it was mid-shoot. But she said afterwards how grateful she was, despite having a badly grazed knee."
The woman wasn't the only extra who was injured during the intense World War Z shoot. "Loads of extras suffered bumps and scrapes during the battle scene," the set insider revealed. "An extra playing a soldier was even hit by a moving car, ending up on the vehicle's bonnet, but fortunately he escaped unhurt."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »