Brad Pitt to Ashton: "Don't Take a Picture of Your Wife's Butt"
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Brad Pitt says he'd never take a photo of Angelina Jolie's booty and post it online.
In August's Wired, the Inglourious Basterds star, 45, is asked what he thought about Ashton Kutcher Tweeting a picture of his wife Demi Moore's behind.
"Don't take a picture of your wife's butt. That's silly," he tells the magazine. "Take pictures of other people's wives' butts."
As for online dating, Pitt warns those looking for love on the Internet.
"Everyone lies online," he says. "In fact, readers expect you to lie. If you don't, they'll think you make less than you actually do. So the only way to tell the truth is to lie."
Wired also asked if it's acceptable to talk on the phone while using the bathroom.
"No, you can't talk on the phone!" Pitt declares. "Do you want the guy next to you to hear your entire conversation?"
Pitt says texting on the potty is acceptable, however.
"Just be sure you don't hit the wrong button and end up putting a photo of your junk on Twitter," he says. "Trust me, you don't want those followers."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite