- Photo: VPB/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/GettyImages.com2 of 6
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: VPB/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
Midlife crisis or the new macho aesthetic? You be the judge. With his 47th birthday right around the corner, Brad Pitt must figure that time is running out on his chance to rock leather pants in public. At Monday night's Paris premiere of "Megamind," the A-lister hit the red carpet with his lower half sheathed in animal skin.
RELATED VIDEO: Brad and Angelina's premiere PDA
But instead of channeling the look of such famed tight leather trouser wearers as Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison and Marlon Brando (or heck, even Governor Schwarzenegger in Terminator mode), Brad sported a loose-fitting, cargo version of leather pants, which we imagine made an annoying "swish-swish-swish" noise as he walked the red carpet with Angelina Jolie, who opted for a comfy and understated black velvet suit.
Pitt paired his slick slacks with a collarless jacket from the not-too-distant future, motorcycle boots, some facial scruff, and a blown-dry, salt-and-pepper, '70s-style hairdo that surprisingly upped the hotness factor.
Perhaps we're jaded from the long, national nightmare that was Brad's bushy, handsomeness-depleting beard, but we're not hating this look. What do you think? Vote and then tell us in the comments!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite