Bradley Cooper and Actress Melanie Laurent Go on Date in Paris
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com/Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/VF11/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/VF11/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/VF11/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE9 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: FSN-B/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
Jennifer Lopez has moved on from Bradley Cooper to sexy, 24-year-old backup dancer Casper Smart -- but Cooper may have found a rebound of his own.
On Tuesday, the Limitless star, 36, was photographed in Paris with Melanie Laurent, the stunning French actress known Stateside for her work in "Inglorious Basterds" and "Beginners."
Laurent, 28, lunched with Cooper at Ralph's -- an eatery adjacent to the Ralph Lauren store in the City of Light's famed Boulevard St. Germain. The romantic Parisian day continued for the couple at La Comedie de Champs Elysees, where they watched a theatrical performance of Job, Ou L'Errance De Juste. Cooper (who speaks French!) and the blonde beauty returned to his hotel, the Plaza Athenee, for a private dinner.
Cooper hotly pursued Lopez, 42, in September and October with five-star meals in NYC, a romantic weekend in Boca Raton, Fla. and more, but the newly single singer and American Idol judge is now seeing dancer Smart -- who even spent Thanksgiving in Hawaii with the superstar and her 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.
Lopez and Marc Anthony announced the end of their seven-year marriage in July; Cooper and Renee Zellweger called it quits on their two-year romance in March.
Tell Us: Do Cooper and Laurent make a cute couple?
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Take a look at some of Katy Perry's most talked-about looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Blake Lively and Duchess Kate's growing baby bumps on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Hudson, Michelle Williams, and Paris Hilton all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Worst Fall Trends
From Jessica Simpson to Heidi Klum, check out these A-listers and their worst fall fashion duds.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian shares pictures from her recent trip to Disneyland on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »