Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana Have Split, Says Insider
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin1 of 17
- Photo: WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Waterfall Media & Benaroya Pictures/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Calvin Klein/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Eduardo Parra/WireImage16 of 17
Bradley Cooper is reportedly single again.
Three months after Cooper, 37, and his "Words" costar Zoe Saldana, 33, first hooked up, the couple have called it quits, a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly.
"They're definitely not together," the insider says of the pair, who met while filming the upcoming thriller and were first spotted kissing at a New Year's Eve bash.
Though Saldana, who split from fiance and love of 10 years Keith Britton in November, was spotted hanging with Cooper's mom, Gloria, in February, pals say she isn't too bummed about her breakup.
"She and Bradley weren't superserious at all," says a pal of Saldana and Cooper, whose A-list exes include Renee Zellweger, Olivia Wilde, Jennifer Lopez and Beginners actress Melanie Laurent.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids of Beverly Hills" star Roxy Sowlaty dishes about the new season, her friendship with the Kardashians and more with Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie AnthoWatch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite