Brangelina in a bottle: Jolie-Pitt wine snapped up
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters2 of 14
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 14
- Photo: V Jackman/FilmMagic5 of 14
- Photo: Dominique Charriau/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters8 of 14
- Photo: STR/AFP/Getty Images North America9 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 14
- Photo: Jason Tanner/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet12 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 14
PARIS (AP) -- Nine little letters on the back of the bottle set this rose wine apart from other fruits of the Provence grape harvest: Jolie-Pitt.
It's the first Miraval vintage stamped by the Hollywood couple, in a joint venture with established vintner Marc Perrin. The back label reads "bottled by Jolie-Pitt and Perrin."
The Perrin family spokesman says the first 6,000 bottles put on sale online Thursday were bought within five hours. The wine sold for €105 ($139) for a 6-bottle case. There was no immediate comment from publicists for Pitt and Jolie.
The wine, in a bottom-heavy, champagne-like bottle, goes on sale to restaurants and wholesalers later this month.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham mourns the loss of her bicycle on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »
From George Clooney to Christian Bale, check out the hunky leading men who've played Batman through the years.Watch Video »