Brangelina in a bottle: Jolie-Pitt wine snapped up
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters2 of 14
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 14
- Photo: V Jackman/FilmMagic5 of 14
- Photo: Dominique Charriau/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters8 of 14
- Photo: STR/AFP/Getty Images North America9 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 14
- Photo: Jason Tanner/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet12 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 14
PARIS (AP) -- Nine little letters on the back of the bottle set this rose wine apart from other fruits of the Provence grape harvest: Jolie-Pitt.
The Miraval Rose 2012 was produced at the southern French estate of Chateau Miraval, property of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
It's the first Miraval vintage stamped by the Hollywood couple, in a joint venture with established vintner Marc Perrin. The back label reads "bottled by Jolie-Pitt and Perrin."
The Perrin family spokesman says the first 6,000 bottles put on sale online Thursday were bought within five hours. The wine sold for €105 ($139) for a 6-bottle case. There was no immediate comment from publicists for Pitt and Jolie.
The wine, in a bottom-heavy, champagne-like bottle, goes on sale to restaurants and wholesalers later this month.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian gets wild at a zoo in Sydney on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Aniston to David Schwimmer, check out the cast of "Friends" then and now!Watch Video »