Bullock clears up Reynolds dating rumors
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
RELATED: Is Ryan bonding with Sandra's son?
The Oscar-winner divorced her husband Jesse James last year after reports of his infidelity hit the headlines, while her "Proposal" co-star Reynolds split from wife Scarlett Johansson last month.
The stars have been spotted spending time together as they both cope with their marriage breakdowns, prompting flurries of rumors suggesting they are more than just friends.
Bullock has now spoken out to silence the gossip for good, telling the "Today" show, "I think there will be a collective sigh [of relief] amongst women across the United States when I say he's not my lover. He's just an amazing friend for 10 years ... but I don't get his loving after dark."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite