Bundchen is best-paid supermodel
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Silvia Izquierdo/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Gisele Bundchen is officially the world's best-paid supermodel. The Brazilian beauty made a massive $35 million in 2009 despite taking a break to have a baby.
RELATED: See more pics of Gisele Bundchen
The 29-year-old took some time off from the catwalk last year to give birth to her first child, baby Benjamin, with her sports star husband Tom Brady in December.
But even though the pregnancy left the supermodel sidelined for much of the year, Bundchen still managed to outperform her catwalk rivals in the financial stakes, earning a massive $35 million for her modeling duties.
The massive paycheck puts her top of a list of the world's best paid models, pushing British beauty Kate Moss, who made $7.5 million, into second place.
Bundchen's fellow Brazilian, and Victoria's Secret angel Adriana Lima was third in the list by Walletpop.co.uk, followed by another face of the famous underwear brand, Doutzen Kroes, in fourth. The top five is rounded out by Czech model Karolina Kurkova, who also took time off to have a baby in October.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite