Buy Ryan Phillippe's Hollywood Hills Bachelor Pad for $7.45 Million
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Remy de la Mauviniere/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Wireimage/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN15 of 16
If you're in the market for a new home, Ryan Phillippe's bachelor pad digs could fit the bill.
The "Lincoln Lawyer" star has listed his five-bedroom, seven bathroom, 7,500 sq. ft. Hollywood Hills home for a cool $7.45 million. The price may seem big, but the sprawling home a lot to offer.
Besides a home movie theater with a drop-down screen and a kitchen designed for a chef, there's also a huge inground pool with a furnished cabana and a massive fire pit that overlooks the stunning city.
This is the second time Phillippe has put his single-family home on the market.
Before living in Hollywood Hills, the actor, 37, lived in Brentwood, Calif. with his then-wife Reese Witherspoon and their two kids, Ava, 12, and Deacon, 8.
Phillippe and Witherspoon, 35, separated in October 2006 and divorced in October 2007.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »