Cameron Diaz tops list of riskiest celeb searches
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Felipe Dana/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- If you're looking for Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts or Jessica Biel online, look out!
RELATED: See more pics of Cameron Diaz
The movie stars top the latest list of the most dangerous celebrities to search for online, according to new research by computer-security software maker McAfee Inc.
It's far from an Oscar, but landing atop McAfee's annual list carries a distinction all its own: It means that criminals believe those celebs are the perfect lures to sucker people into visiting malicious websites.
RELATED: See more pics of Jessica Biel
Clicking onto strange sites is sketchy to begin with. But many people do, and their computers get infected. Once a computer is infected, criminals can steal victims' online banking passwords, e-mail passwords, and do other kinds of nasty deeds.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite