Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Went Skinny Dipping Together!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
On Thursday's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," Tatum shared the time that he and Hill, 28, went for a late-night, X-rated dip while in Miami, where they were filming "21 Jump Street."
"We decided to jump in the ocean -- naked. It was nighttime, thank God," Tatum told Kimmel.
The actor, 31, continued on about the crazy details of the night.
"There's Jerry's Deli right on the corner and [Jonah] decides he wants to go in and all he's got is his T-shirt and his underwear on and he's like, 'I'm going in to get something to eat!' and I'm like, 'No!' So I stopped him and [took] him back to the car."
"Now he's nicknamed 'Baby Jonah' because I had to dress him like a mom. I'm like, 'No, no. Bad Jonah. No. Butt up, butt up. OK."
The indecent swimmers aren't the only 21 Jump Street stars that enjoyed themselves during the off-hours of filming.
"There were jars of moonshine, and everybody had their hands in them," their co-star Jake Johnson laughed to Us Weekly at the film's premiere in Hollywood Tuesday. "It was brutal!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
NYFW Personal Pic
Katie Holmes, Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and more stars share their personal pics from New York Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Kidman, Felicity Jones, and Marion Cotillard all get an F for their Oscar gowns.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSex Scenes
From Crowd Ignite