Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Went Skinny Dipping Together!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
On Thursday's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," Tatum shared the time that he and Hill, 28, went for a late-night, X-rated dip while in Miami, where they were filming "21 Jump Street."
"We decided to jump in the ocean -- naked. It was nighttime, thank God," Tatum told Kimmel.
The actor, 31, continued on about the crazy details of the night.
"There's Jerry's Deli right on the corner and [Jonah] decides he wants to go in and all he's got is his T-shirt and his underwear on and he's like, 'I'm going in to get something to eat!' and I'm like, 'No!' So I stopped him and [took] him back to the car."
"Now he's nicknamed 'Baby Jonah' because I had to dress him like a mom. I'm like, 'No, no. Bad Jonah. No. Butt up, butt up. OK."
The indecent swimmers aren't the only 21 Jump Street stars that enjoyed themselves during the off-hours of filming.
"There were jars of moonshine, and everybody had their hands in them," their co-star Jake Johnson laughed to Us Weekly at the film's premiere in Hollywood Tuesday. "It was brutal!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »