Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Went Skinny Dipping Together!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
On Thursday's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," Tatum shared the time that he and Hill, 28, went for a late-night, X-rated dip while in Miami, where they were filming "21 Jump Street."
"We decided to jump in the ocean -- naked. It was nighttime, thank God," Tatum told Kimmel.
The actor, 31, continued on about the crazy details of the night.
"There's Jerry's Deli right on the corner and [Jonah] decides he wants to go in and all he's got is his T-shirt and his underwear on and he's like, 'I'm going in to get something to eat!' and I'm like, 'No!' So I stopped him and [took] him back to the car."
"Now he's nicknamed 'Baby Jonah' because I had to dress him like a mom. I'm like, 'No, no. Bad Jonah. No. Butt up, butt up. OK."
The indecent swimmers aren't the only 21 Jump Street stars that enjoyed themselves during the off-hours of filming.
"There were jars of moonshine, and everybody had their hands in them," their co-star Jake Johnson laughed to Us Weekly at the film's premiere in Hollywood Tuesday. "It was brutal!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the best over-the-top style trends worn by celebrities while at basketball games!Watch Video »
Kate Hudson shares our feelings of Adele's new single, Chrissy Teigen shows off her baby bump and more celebrity selfies of fall on Celebs Gone Social!Watch Video »
Selena Gomez rules New York Fashion Week, plus more of the best behind-the-scene posts from the week on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beckhams do L.A.
From Disneyland to Dodger Stadium, the Beckham's get touristy in Los Angeles! Get all the fun scoop on Replay.Watch Video »