Charlie Sheen and Wife Seek Dismissal of Protection Order
- Photo: Apega/Agent47/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
A motion filed on Wednesday by Charlie Sheen's lawyer Richard Cummins stating that both the actor and his wife, Brooke Mueller, want a judge to dismiss the protection order provided to Mueller.
Earlier in the day, Mueller's lawyer Yale Galanter told us Mueller and Sheen wanted to get back in contact with each other "so they can work on resolving the conflicts in their marriage."
More on ETonline.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite