New Details on Charlize Theron's Adopted Baby, Jackson
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/WireImage1 of 22
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital3 of 22
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 22
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 22
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 22
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 22
- Photo: Apega/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W17 of 22
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W18 of 22
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W19 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com20 of 22
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage21 of 22
She's widely considered one of the most beautiful, glamorous women in the world, but Charlize Theron is totally down for diaper duty.
On Wednesday, Us Weekly broke news that the single, Oscar-winning actress, 36, had adopted a baby boy named Jackson.
The "Young Adult" star was all smiles hours after that surprise announcement at Soho House in West Hollywood for The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists Luncheon. Flawless as ever in a sexy black minidress, Theron was mum on the baby news.
But a source close to Theron tells Us that Jackson is an African-American child whom the star adopted Stateside.
"This just came up again a few months ago [when] the baby became available," the insider tells Us.
Theron, who hasn't had a serious relationship since she and Stuart Townsend ended their nine-year partnership in early 2010, has "always, always wanted to be a mom," the insider says, adding that she has no qualms about being a single mom. "She is glad to be able to do it on her own now -- and is so happy to be a mom!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »