New Details on Charlize Theron's Adopted Baby, Jackson
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/WireImage1 of 22
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital3 of 22
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 22
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 22
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 22
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage14 of 22
- Photo: Apega/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W17 of 22
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W18 of 22
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W19 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com20 of 22
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage21 of 22
She's widely considered one of the most beautiful, glamorous women in the world, but Charlize Theron is totally down for diaper duty.
On Wednesday, Us Weekly broke news that the single, Oscar-winning actress, 36, had adopted a baby boy named Jackson.
The "Young Adult" star was all smiles hours after that surprise announcement at Soho House in West Hollywood for The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists Luncheon. Flawless as ever in a sexy black minidress, Theron was mum on the baby news.
But a source close to Theron tells Us that Jackson is an African-American child whom the star adopted Stateside.
"This just came up again a few months ago [when] the baby became available," the insider tells Us.
Theron, who hasn't had a serious relationship since she and Stuart Townsend ended their nine-year partnership in early 2010, has "always, always wanted to be a mom," the insider says, adding that she has no qualms about being a single mom. "She is glad to be able to do it on her own now -- and is so happy to be a mom!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »