New Details on Charlize Theron's Adopted Baby, Jackson
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/WireImage1 of 22
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital3 of 22
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 22
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 22
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 22
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage14 of 22
- Photo: Apega/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W17 of 22
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W18 of 22
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W19 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com20 of 22
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage21 of 22
She's widely considered one of the most beautiful, glamorous women in the world, but Charlize Theron is totally down for diaper duty.
On Wednesday, Us Weekly broke news that the single, Oscar-winning actress, 36, had adopted a baby boy named Jackson.
The "Young Adult" star was all smiles hours after that surprise announcement at Soho House in West Hollywood for The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists Luncheon. Flawless as ever in a sexy black minidress, Theron was mum on the baby news.
But a source close to Theron tells Us that Jackson is an African-American child whom the star adopted Stateside.
"This just came up again a few months ago [when] the baby became available," the insider tells Us.
Theron, who hasn't had a serious relationship since she and Stuart Townsend ended their nine-year partnership in early 2010, has "always, always wanted to be a mom," the insider says, adding that she has no qualms about being a single mom. "She is glad to be able to do it on her own now -- and is so happy to be a mom!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper get the giggles while discussing their first impressions of each other, weird encounters in Hawaii and more!Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
From Jenna Marbles to PewDiePie, find out which Youtube sensations we think should star in “Beverly Hills, 90210” if the show was cast today!Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »