Charlize Theron: I'm 'Really Enjoying' Being Single
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks1 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 22
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 22
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks6 of 22
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue7 of 22
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 22
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: WENN11 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage14 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage15 of 22
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks16 of 22
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage17 of 22
- Photo: RWO/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com19 of 22
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue20 of 22
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue21 of 22
Charlize Theron certainly isn't a sad single lady!
On Wednesday's episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the 36-year-old actress opened up about being unattached for the first time in 17 years.
"I haven't been single since [I was] like 19," the "Young Adult" star said. "I've been in two relationships. One was 10 years, and one was three years. Just like back to back."
"When I talk about it, it's not to get pity," she explained. "It's actually a nice experience for me because I haven't experienced it… I'm really enjoying it."
Still, Theron, who split with Stuart Townsend in January 2010, told DeGeneres she is the type of woman who "is definitely very comfortable in a relationship."
"Not that I'm painting the town red and dancing and clubbing," she said. "But I'm really enjoying being in my own."
Theron also joked to DeGeneres about her recent "tiny date" where she got coffee with a male suitor. "You have to do it at somebody's house," Theron said of dating. "Because then somebody is going to see you for coffee with somebody."
"[When you're famous] it's not casual dating anymore," she said. "Then you can't suss the guy out anymore. You're married and having a child. It's done."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »