Charlize Theron to launch denim line
- Photo: JXE/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jochen Zick/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/VM/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: SPW/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: JAWS/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
WENN -- Charlize Theron is expanding her fashion credentials by launching her own denim collection.
The actress, who regularly dazzles with her red carpet looks and her timepiece and fragrance ads, is following in the footsteps of Katie Holmes after teaming up with her stylist, Leslie Fremar, to design the new Theron Jeans line.
The two women are planning to mass-market the collection for major retailers, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Holmes joined forces with her fashion adviser, Jeanne Yang, to create the Holmes & Yang label in 2009.
Theron has already made her mark in the shoe world. She has an eco-friendly line of footwear with the TOMS Shoes brand, the proceeds of which benefit her nonprofit charity, the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project, which aids impoverished children in her native South Africa.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite