Chaz Bono's Memoir To Be Published
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Camerique/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Paul Smith / Featureflash/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
ET has learned that Cher and Sonny Bono's child, Chaz Bono, will have his memoir released, chronicling his decision to transition from a female to a male.
RELATED: See pics of more famous families
The memoir, currently titled "Coming Clean," is said to hit bookstores in Spring 2011.
Cher opened up to People magazine in June regarding Chaz's decision, saying, "Chaz is embarking on a difficult journey, but one that I will support. I respect the courage it takes to go through this transition in the glare of public scrutiny, and although I may not understand, I will strive to be understanding."
According to the article in People, Chaz, 40, plans to have surgery, which could include a double mastectomy and is also taking testosterone to change both his body and voice.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite