Check Out Sandra Bullock's Frumpy Hair Makeover
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin4 of 6
- Photo: Mike DiSciullo/Bauer-Griffin5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Sandy's sensational -- even when she's having an intentionally blah hair day.
Sandra Bullock is hard at work in New York on "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close," her first film in over a year and a half (during that hiatus, she won an Oscar, adopted a baby and divorced philandering hubby Jesse James).
Bullock, 46, co-stars with Tom Hanks in the film, which is based on author Jonathan Safran Foer's acclaimed novel.
As always, the stunning "Blind Side" actress is committed to her craft. Bullock was snapped on set Friday morning with a frumpy new 'do: dirty blond frizzy locks accentuated by a beige turtleneck and plaid overcoat.
Yesterday, it was confirmed that Bullock donated $1 million to the Red Cross for disaster relief in Japan -- so far the biggest celebrity donation for the crisis.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite