Cher: Tom Cruise was one of my top five lovers of all time
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Eugene Adebari/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: ACN/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: GADE/GSI9 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 14
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Tom Cruise hasn't yet won an Oscar, but he gets high marks from an Oscar-winner ex: Cher! The "Woman's World" singer, 67, shot the breeze with Andy Cohen on Thursday's episode of "Watch What Happens Live," and briefly looked back on her early '80s romance with Cruise, nearly 51.
"Awww," Cher cooed when asked about Cruise, whom she dated in the very early days of his Hollywood career. "He wasn't a Scientologist then," she quipped of the actor, who went on to marry and divorce three times. "It was pretty hot and heavy for a little minute. He's a great guy. The person that I knew was a great and lovable guy."
A bit later, Cohen asked where the "Top Gun" star landed on her list of all-time greatest lovers. "He was in the top five!" she rather coyly stated. "I just had the greatest lovers ever," she said, later revealing that she's also slept with women. ("Oh, god, who hasn't?" she quipped.)
The "Moonstruck" star had previously opened up about the Cruise romance, telling Oprah Winfrey back in 2008 "I was crazy about him," and that it could have been a "great big romance" if their filming schedules hadn't torn them apart.
"He was shy," she said. "He said he felt like such a boob in school and nobody talked to him. We went on a date once for dinner in a New York restaurant and the waitress was from his old school.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite