Chris Brown's scary curbside art irks Los Angeles neighbors
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Pablo/Goodwin/Fame Flynet4 of 18
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet5 of 18
- Photo: @Rihanna/Twitter6 of 18
- Photo: Instagram/.7 of 18
- Photo: Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images North America8 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 18
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet10 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Instagram12 of 18
- Photo: Instagram13 of 18
- Photo: Instagram14 of 18
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet15 of 18
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet16 of 18
- Photo: wsb/Splash News17 of 18
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Grammy-winning musician Chris Brown's neighbors are unhappy with the creepy art he's chosen to have painted along the curb of his Hollywood Hills home.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
The Los Angeles Times reports a neighborhood group says the grimacing, sharp-toothed, red-eyed goblins painted along a retaining wall are scaring children.
Los Angeles city code officials cited the "Run It!" singer $376 for unpermitted and excessive signage and ordered him to remove it within 30 days.
Brown's attorney Mark Geragos says neighbors are harassing Brown, whose tumultuous relationship with singer Rihanna and foul-mouthed Twitter presence have given him a bad boy reputation.
Brown won a Grammy in 2011 for Best R&B Album with "F.A.M.E." and was arrested shortly after the 2009 awards ceremony for assaulting Rihanna.
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »