Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Expecting a Baby
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG5 of 17
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: MANU FERNANDEZ/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Sean Thorton/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com16 of 17
This is going to be a big year for actor Chris Hemsworth.
In addition to reprising his role as Thor in "The Avengers," the 28-year-old Aussie will welcome a child with his wife, Elsa Pataky, this spring, the couple tells ¡Hola!
The actors, who wed in December 2010, are "delighted and very excited" to become first-time parents. Explains Spanish actress Pataky, 35, "Having the person that you love by your side and starting a family with them is the best thing that can happen to you in this life. You can't ask for more."
What does Hemsworth love most about his wife, who recently starred opposite Vin Diesel and Paul Walker in "Fast Five"?
"She's always smiling," Hemsworth told Us Weekly in April. "She's a lot of fun to be around."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Madonna and daughter Lourdes conduct a photo shoot with Taylor Momsen for Madonna's clothing line Material Girl.Watch Video »
Dissed By Snoop
A Snoop Dogg superfan gets dissed by his favorite rapper on New Year's Eve.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite