Colin Farrell calls sober sex 'terrifying,' talks sex tape
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: NPG3 of 13
- Photo: SIPA/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA6 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: ANDREW MEDICHINI/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: JXA/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images/Wonderwall12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Looks like liquor isn't the only thing that loosens tongues! Former bad boy Colin Farrell opened up in the March 2014 issue of Elle magazine about his post-rehab sex life and the actor's infamous sex tape with Playboy model Nicole Narain.
Farrell, 37, briefly dated Narain, 39, in 2003, when she recorded a sex tape featuring the "Saving Mr. Banks" star. In 2006, the father of two sued after the 14-minute tape was released.
“The whole thing was horrifying," Farrell recalled to Elle. "I was deposed for four hours explaining why I didn’t want it to be released. God forbid, it’s an on-demand movie in a hotel room and my mother says, ‘Oh, I haven’t seen this work of my son’s,’ and hits purchase.”
But though he tried to conceal some from the graphic details of his romances, the Irish native's complex love life is no secret. He's been linked to a slew of stars and models, including Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie, Demi Moore, and even the late Elizabeth Taylor.
In 2003 he welcomed son James Padraig Farrell with American model Kim Bordenave, and in 2009 he his second son, Henry Tadeusz Farrell, was born to his "Ondine" costar Alicja Bachleda-Curus.
These days, the habitual bachelor continues to date, but without several key ingredients -- alcohol and drugs. In 2005 the actor went to rehab and has spoken out about his sobriety since. But one factor he hadn't considered was how sobriety would affect his sex life.
"I made love to a woman about two and half years after I got clean, and it was one of the most terrifying moments of my life," he revealed. "It was in the afternoon. The windows and the curtains were open. It was lovely, and to be crass, it wasn't [expletive]. She was very gentle. But it was terrifying. Because I was just used to drunkenness and dark rooms and clubs and toilets and wherever."
And though his outlook on sex has changed, Farrell isn't sold on the idea of monogamous relationships.
"For me, I don’t know if it’s possible," he admitted. "I’m not saying it’s not possible. I have been monogamous in relationships. But I’m not in a relationship now. So they haven’t worked. So it wouldn’t stand up in court.”
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite