Colin Hanks welcomes baby girl
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Inivision/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 11
Tom Hanks and his wife, Rita Wilson, have become grandparents again.
RELATED: Jessica Simpson welcomes a baby boy
Colin Hanks and his wife, Samantha Bryant, recently welcomed a baby girl named Charlotte, a sibling for their two-year-old daughter Olivia Jane.
The actor tells People.com, "Ms. Charlotte Bryant Hanks has decided to join us. She's as happy and healthy as we are overjoyed and tired."
And the 35-year-old jokes that his dad and stepmother are already looking forward to spending some quality time with the new addition, adding, "They cannot wait to just dote on this kid with every single fiber of their being. My wife and I are more than happy to give them our baby and say, 'Here watch her while we take a nap!'"
The couple married in 2010.
RELATED: Comedian welcomes a daughter
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »