Cops called to Clint Eastwood's home in swatting prank
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.1 of 15
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Ron Sachs/CNP/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 15
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures12 of 15
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News13 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital14 of 15
Police have been called to Clint Eastwood's Los Angeles home in response to a report of armed men inside the house.
Several officers rushed to the "Dirty Harry" legend's property this week after a 911 call was placed, alleging that men with assault weapons were in the actor's house and people had been shot.
However, when cops arrived at the scene they found nothing wrong, leading them to believe it was a 'swatting' prank, according to TMZ.
Tom Cruise, Chris Brown, Ashton Kutcher and Justin Bieber are among the stars who have fallen victim to the worrying practice, in which callers phone in fake crimes to elicit an urgent police response.
A 12-year-old boy was charged earlier this month in connection to a false emergency call that sparked the police raid on Kutcher's Los Angeles home in October.
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »