Cowboys & Aliens Beauty Olivia Wilde Haunted By Jonas Brothers!
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Monsell/Wonderwall8 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
Gorgeous Olivia Wilde told Jimmy Kimmel Wednesday that her Los Angeles house is haunted by its' previous tenants: the Jonas Brothers!
The New York native, who divides her time between both coasts to accommodate her bustling career, said that the teen idols even left a parting gift in the garage: life-size cardboard cutouts of each of them!
“I didn't even have to pay extra,” Wilde, 27, said. "Sometimes I wake up, and my roommate has placed one standing over me."
"Is it comforting knowing there's a cardboard virgin watching over you at all times?" Kimmel asked.
"Yes, it is comforting ... we blame the Jonas Brothers for the lack of action in our house ... it's the 'No sex hex!'"
"You should invite me over," Kimmel joked.
“You could break the hex?” Wilde said.
“You'll never know they were there!” he said.
"Cowboys & Aliens" opens in theaters on Friday.
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »