Cowboys & Aliens Beauty Olivia Wilde Haunted By Jonas Brothers!
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Monsell/Wonderwall8 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
Gorgeous Olivia Wilde told Jimmy Kimmel Wednesday that her Los Angeles house is haunted by its' previous tenants: the Jonas Brothers!
The New York native, who divides her time between both coasts to accommodate her bustling career, said that the teen idols even left a parting gift in the garage: life-size cardboard cutouts of each of them!
“I didn't even have to pay extra,” Wilde, 27, said. "Sometimes I wake up, and my roommate has placed one standing over me."
"Is it comforting knowing there's a cardboard virgin watching over you at all times?" Kimmel asked.
"Yes, it is comforting ... we blame the Jonas Brothers for the lack of action in our house ... it's the 'No sex hex!'"
"You should invite me over," Kimmel joked.
“You could break the hex?” Wilde said.
“You'll never know they were there!” he said.
"Cowboys & Aliens" opens in theaters on Friday.
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »