Cowboys & Aliens Beauty Olivia Wilde Haunted By Jonas Brothers!
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Monsell/Wonderwall8 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
Gorgeous Olivia Wilde told Jimmy Kimmel Wednesday that her Los Angeles house is haunted by its' previous tenants: the Jonas Brothers!
The New York native, who divides her time between both coasts to accommodate her bustling career, said that the teen idols even left a parting gift in the garage: life-size cardboard cutouts of each of them!
“I didn't even have to pay extra,” Wilde, 27, said. "Sometimes I wake up, and my roommate has placed one standing over me."
"Is it comforting knowing there's a cardboard virgin watching over you at all times?" Kimmel asked.
"Yes, it is comforting ... we blame the Jonas Brothers for the lack of action in our house ... it's the 'No sex hex!'"
"You should invite me over," Kimmel joked.
“You could break the hex?” Wilde said.
“You'll never know they were there!” he said.
"Cowboys & Aliens" opens in theaters on Friday.
First Look: Whitney Houston's New Video
Whitney Houston "I Look To You" music video.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite