Coyote Kills Shia LaBeouf's Chickens
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Flynet1 of 22
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 22
- Photo: Ian Wilson/WENN3 of 22
- Photo: GIA/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: KVS/Pacific Coast News5 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 22
- Photo: Maya Hitij/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: EM43/Splash News17 of 22
- Photo: DZILLA/EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: Maya Hitij/Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Details20 of 22
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP21 of 22
Shia LaBeouf has been left heartbroken after a wild coyote hopped his fence in Los Angeles and ate all of his pet chickens.
RELATED: Shia in the Nude
The "Transformers" star kept a flock of six birds in his backyard to promote a tranquil atmosphere at his Hollywood home, but he woke up over the weekend to find a bloodbath on his lawn.
He tells Jay Leno, "This weekend was rough. ... I woke up 5 a.m. ... and it was just a massacre. I had six chickens, I was raising 'em and I woke up, there was just blood everywhere. It was a (gory) Quentin Tarantino movie in my backyard. ... It looked like a shoot-out. Just chicken bodies everywhere."
RELATED: Shia and other Hollywood bachelors
He added, "I was looking at (security) cameras and things trying to figure out what it was. Was it a snake? Was it a coyote? Was it a ninja? I didn't know what it was. ... Finally I figured out it was a coyote. ... I have an eight-foot fence and I saw it jump (the fence)."
LaBeouf says he is too grief-stricken to replace the chicks and risk a similar tragedy happening in the future, adding, "They're gone. I'm done with it. I can't, it was too tragic."
RELATED: Shia's Mug Shot
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »