Dakota Fanning crowned Homecoming Princess
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 11
- Photo: Steffman / Curd/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Rick Bowmer/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital9 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 11
By Michelle Lanz
Dakota Fanning has to be the most popular girl in school.
As if being a famous movie star wasn't enough, the 15-year-old actress was crowned homecoming princess at Campbell Hall Episcopal School in North Hollywood on Friday.
Dakota, who appears in the upcoming "Twilight" sequel "New Moon," is also a cheerleader for her high school team, the Vikings, ya know, when she's not hanging with A-list celebs on movie sets. And she doesn't just clap her hands, smile and look pretty, she also has some pretty impressive athletic skills.
She showed off her acrobatic talent in front of the crowd by doing flips, kicks and being thrown high into the air at her high school football game. Later, a crowned Dakota strutted down a red carpet with a bouquet of flowers in one arm, a football player on the other.
Must be nice to have it all before you can even drive a car. Congrats to our favorite Hollywood prodigy!
RELATED: See more pics of Dakota Fanning
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBiel Pregnant?
From Crowd Ignite