Matt Damon launches eco-friendly water bottle
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: ISAAC BREKKEN/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Young/Drummond/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Sony Pictures11 of 16
- Photo: DZilla/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN15 of 16
Actor Matt Damon has launched an eco-friendly water bottle to encourage his fans to go green.
The "Bourne Identity" star created non-profit company Water.org in 2009 when he merged his H2O Africa charity with WaterPartners International, and he's a keen advocate for the cause.
In a new campaign for the organization he poses with a re-usable drinks container, and he's urging people to invest in the bottle to boost funds for the charity, which aims to provide millions of third world citizens with clean water.
He says, "I think what resonates with me most is when you see people living without clean water and they're forced to scavenge for water and basically use up all of their time just doing that.
"You realize that they're in such a crippling cycle of poverty; it's just a death spin that they can't possibly get out of."
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite